Thursday 7 October 2021

A Little Piece of Paradise



A Little Piece of Paradise

The inheritance of a lifetime... with a catch

When Sophie’s uncle leaves her a castle in the Italian Riviera in his will, she can’t believe her luck. The catch? She and her estranged sister, Rachel, must live there together for three months in order to inherit it.  

Having worked in Rome for four years, Sophie’s excited to revisit to Italy, even if it reignites memories of a cheating ex who soon learns of her return and wants to rekindle their spark. Sophie realises that distance does indeed make the heart grow fonder – but for her friend back home, Chris, who she discovers is more to her than just a friend.

With the clock ticking, can Sophie and Rachel stick it out and heal old wounds, or are the sisters destined to go their own way at the end of the three months? And does Chris feel the same way about Sophie as she does for him?

A beautiful story of romance and sisterhood, perfect for fans of Alex Brown and Lucy Coleman.

 

Purchase Links 

UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09F5QJQDZ

US - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F5QJQDZ

Author Bio



 – I’m a man. And a pretty old man as well. I did languages at university a long time ago and then lived and worked in France and Switzerland before going to Italy for seven years as a teacher of English. My Italian wife and I then came back to the UK with our little daughter (now long-since grown up) where I ran a big English language school for many years. We now live in a sleepy little village in Devonshire. I’ve been writing almost all my life but it was only seven years ago that I finally managed to find a publisher who liked my work enough to offer me my first contract.

The fact that I am now writing escapist romance is something I still find hard to explain. My early books were thrillers and historical novels. Maybe it’s because there are so many horrible things happening in the world today that I feel I need to do my best to provide something to cheer my readers up. My books provide escapism to some gorgeous locations, even if travel to them is currently difficult.

Social Media Links – 

Website: www.tawilliamsbooks.com

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/tawilliamsbooks

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrevorWilliamsBooks/

My Review

Really loved this story of two sisters and the way in which they are brought together. I'm sure the situation will resonate with many, although the carrot of inheriting a castle or stately house may prove a big incentive. As readers have come to expect, there are also lush descriptions of the Italian countryside and equally lush descriptions of Italian food. As the deadline draws near for the sisters to inherit, there is a major obstacle to overcome which brings the story to a satisfying conclusion. Really enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment